Since libs are added, removed, and updated often, the list of libs available for the GCam version you’re using will change over time. Google’s stock lib is included and used by default, meaning that the app will work if you don’t download libs or if in the future this feature is discontinued. Assuming you did everything right (tested all package names and made sure that the auxiliary cameras setting is enabled), it’s possible that your phone completely blocks access to all cameras. In order to use GCam APK (Google Camera) on your Android device, your device must support Camera2API.
- I’ve got two choices left now, which is rooting my phone and hard resetting, and I would rather risk it rooting my phone since I got a ton of important 2fa on it.
- You might be able to find a pre-rooted version of the ROM.
- These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique.
- It’s a fairly simple process and with a little bit of time and patience, you can enjoy a fresh new ROM on your phone with added features, customization, theming, and more.
- 3) Hardware and Android compatibility issues- Not all devices and Android versions support all custom ROMs.
Low storage space in your device hampers the smooth operation as well as prevents downloading or updating latest software. Some ROM backup apps create the backup in your SD card or internal memory itself. So, it is wise to leave enough free space to accommodate the device’s various activities. Further in this article, we are going to show you how to backup the custom ROM on your Android device with ease. Before going to flash your Android device with any Custom ROMs people should take care of their Stock ROM and to do so they should make a stock ROM‘s backup of their Android device. Because, sometimes bad things happens while flashing the custom ROMs that’s why it is highly recommended/advised to get a proper backup of Stock ROM. It can easily get you out of dangerous problems with custom ROM by simply restoring the official stock ROM back in your Android device.
Save for Android One stock rom handsets, which are affordable and meant for emerging markets, pretty much all devices have some modifications. This is why we’ll mainly focus on phones with a “near-stock Android” experience. Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background.
GCam also allows users to adjust settings like exposure, ISO, and white balance to fine-tune their photos. These features have made GCam a popular choice among Android users who want to take high-quality photos with their phones. GCam latest version apk is available for download, it’s easy to install and start taking professional-grade photos with your device.